• Automatically dials the first pre-programmed
• Available relay (1) provided for relay activation,
(camera activation, open a door or gate, etc.)
• Automatic redial when unit senses line busy,
circuit busy or no answer, (up to 9 additional
phone numbers of up to 16 digits each can
be pre-programmed for redialing).
• Dials extensions, local or long distance numbers,
(any combination for redialing).
• Automatic transmission of ID code (4 digit DTMF)
or ID on command.
• Programmable retransmission of ID code to
ensure accurate unit location.
• Central station compatible (SIA Fast Format).
• Audio circuit is telephone line powered.
• Works behind PABX.
• Dials out touch-tone including “8” pause or “9”
• Visual indication for user call progress,
• 2 LED indicators (“CALLING” and “TALK” for
• Braille label for A.D.A. compliance.
• Call progress capability built in to automatically
• Programmed via touch tone phone or at the unit
with a SAT3PRGM hand held LCD, menu
• Programmable phone numbers and redial
numbers, talk time, ID code, ID repeat
intervals and relay perameters.
• Remote programming. (password protected)
• Auto answer and activation from remote location.
• Remote hang up.
• Weather resistant housing.
• MUI (multiple unit interface).
• SES telephone PBX for voice communications.
• Special color and graphics (custom order).
• Custom mounting brackets.
• POWER REQUIREMENTS:
Audio circuitry is telephone line powered
via standard grade voice line.
A 16 volt transformer is supplied for the
relays and lighting. Battery backup
provision and charging circuit.
All metal components are stainless steel.
Surface, column or base pedestal. Should
be mounted with the call button at 36” to
48” above finished floor. This will comply
with the Americans With Disabilities Act of
• TOUCH TONE DETECTION:
Detects short burst 50 ms DTMF tones.
• RINGER EQUIVALENCE: .5A - 1.8B.
• FCC REG.: CCPW74F-17213-MT-E.
• SHIPPING WEIGHT: Approx. 73 lbs.
• OPERATING ENVIRONMENT:
Temp. –20ºF to +140ºF (6ºC to 60ºC);
relative humidity: 5% - 95%
12” Wide x 8” Deep x 32” High
• Parking garages and lots.
• Campus walkways.
• Corporate parking lots.
• High crime areas.
• Hospital parking areas.