“Self-identifying Automatic Telephone Emergency Tower”
SAT3R EMTW Features:
• Single button push places an emergency or assistance
call based upon up to 10 pre-programmed telephone numbers
or extensions, as well as activating the strobe light to
• The SAT3REMTW can place a call even if the power has
failed, as long as there is a live telephone line.
• Dialer will automatically roll-over to next pre-programmed
phone number if there is no answer or the dialed number is
busy. Total capacity is 10 pre-programmed phone
• After a dialed call is placed, the called party can terminate
communication. Talk time can be set from 1-9 minutes or
20 minutes — all programmable by user.
• Security personnel can call SAT3REMTW for remote audio
• Emergency dialer phone numbers can be 16 digits long
and can work on most PBX’s.
• System location can be identified by the DTMF touch tones
and Central Station compatibility (SIA Fast Format).
• A.D.A. compliant and provides LED indicators for both
“CALLING” and “TALK”. Braille instructions available for
the sight impaired.
• Emergency dialer provides an additional output relay
that can be used to activate equipment like a camera.
This relay can be activated by the Call button or activated
• SAT3REMTW is constructed of heavy 0.250” extruded
aluminum for years of dependable service.
• Multi-level surge suppression built into electronic systems.
• Other size configurations available — consult factory.
• 2 year limited warranty.
Regular Price: $5,860.00
Our Price: $4,381.88
• POWER REQUIREMENTS:
Audio circuitry is telephone line powered
via standard grade voice line. A 16 volt AC
transformer is supplied for the relays and
lighting. Battery backup provision and
Constructed from extruded 1/4” aluminum
with painted finish. Stainless steel
Base mounted to concrete pad or fixed
surface. Rear panel for access to
mounting hardware and wiring.
• TOUCH TONE DETECTION:
Detects short burst 50 ms DTMF tones.
• RINGER EQUIVALENCE: .5A - 1.8B.
• FCC REG.: CCPW74F-17213-MT-E.
• SHIPPING WEIGHT: Approx. 110 lbs.
• OPERATING ENVIRONMENT:
Temp. –20ºF to +140ºF (6ºC to 60ºC);
relative humidity: 5% - 95%
12” Wide x 6” Deep x 108” High
• Parking garages and lots.
• Campus walkways.
• Corporate parking lots.
• High crime areas.
• Hospital parking areas.