• Display provides 8 names per screen, 5/8” high (14 mm).
• Display is backlit with two columns of 4 names each.
• Two entrance control with 2 relays.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Talk time programmable, 1 to 99 minutes.
• Remote relay activation and latching.
• Programmable door open and alarm time.
• Programmable “strike out” for PIN attempts.
• Mutes tones while dialing.
• Postal lock capability.
• Programmable open keypad for voice mail.
• Dials Touch ToneTM or pulse.
• Programmable via keypad.
• Remotely activated speaker and microphone.
• Programmable code and PIN lengths, 1 to 6.
• REX (request to exit), alarm shunt and door sense input.
****Multi-level surge suppression protects all
electrical connections. Must be grounded.****
• Up to 2,000 phone numbers.
• Up to 2,000 PIN codes.
• Up to 2,000 cards each with name (option).
• Up to 4 entrances, (2 entrances standard)
• (4) TEC8’s or AdvanTEC’s can be connected to 1
phone line using MUI’s, “Multi Unit Interface” (1 in
each) and all can be programmed remotely.
• Program remotely with Selcom Secured compatible
with Windows XP or Vista. NT single user can
be presently supported with Selcom Secured.
(optional 56K baud modem or serial or current
loop interface is required)
• Code / Phone / Card capacities can be upgraded
remotely by the factory, through authorized
• NIC, network interface card provides a TCP/IP interface
for network programming.
• OPTKC125 to OPTKC2000 is for adding card reader /
transmitter interface, includes two reader wiegand
• OPTK4DR is a plug-on module for expanding the
OPTKC from 2 to 4 reader inputs, internally.
• RS232 or current loop serial communications.
• Pedestals and a pedestal mount adapter are available
for the TEC8.
• TEC Basic software and 56K baud modem.
• Serial or current loop direct connect interfaces.
• Flush mount ring (TEC8 only).
• Special finishes available upon request.
• Alliance Voice Processor “no phone bill” interface.
• Transmitters, long range proximity and cards.
• TEC8 SIZE: 16 1/4” wide x 19” high x 6” at top
and 3 3/8” at bottom.
• Construction (both):Hood 11 Ga. structural
aluminum primed / painted weather resistant finish;
TEC8 Front Panel 16 Ga. brushed stainless steel.
• Shipping Weight: approx. 12 to 15 lbs.
• Power input: 18 VAC 40 VA UL listed transformer
(provided with unit).
• TEC8 Mounting: Surface, flush or pedestal mount.
• Memory type: Non-volatile
• Tone Detection: Crystal controlled, capable of
detecting short burst 50MS DTMF tone.
• Telephone Line: Standard voice grade RJ11C Jack.
• TEC8 Hood Lighting: Low voltage incandescent.